Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Work Week Wears

What I wear to work is a funny thing for me. In the spring and summer, I love it because I can wear dresses or skirts every day, but in the fall and winter, it's a different story. I don't have to wear a suit every day, but I do like to look professional. Occasionally, if we're filming a commercial and I know I'll be walking around all day, I'll wear skinny pants with flats, but for the most part, I stick to pencil skirts (J.Crew is my favorite) with tops and dresses (Tracy Negoshian is my go to). I also love wedges, so I wear them almost every day. The things below are what you can typically find me wearing each day.









How do you dress for work?

I'm linking up with Sarah today!

3 comments:

Diana @ wonderfully made. said...

You have such a cute little wardrobe! I shy away from skirts just because they are more work than dresses but I think you just inspired me to take another look!

Sarah Tucker said...

I love, love those dresses!

Cassie Lee @ Sage the Blog said...

Those white pants look so comfy and I love that chevron dress!!