Thursday, September 18, 2014

Thursday Thoughts

I had a pretty deep post written for today, but I think I'm going to save it for next week and just share some random thoughts with you today.

1. I had the awesome opportunity to visit and tour Hobcaw Barony yesterday. I adore my state and the coast, and I know I'm fortunate to have had the opportunity to get behind the scenes like I did yesterday.


2. Watching the boys walk into school together doesn't get easier. Where are my little tiny people?

3. Next weekend, I'm running a 5K and I'm on a marathon relay team with some friends. I'm excited about it, but I also need to get in some miles this week. 

4. Our new iPhones should be here tomorrow. I can't wait! 

5. You know those two J.Crew skirts I posted about yesterday?

  

They'll be hanging in my closet soon! J.Crew Factory is giving 30% off it's already low prices on these two skirts. Use Code: SALE30

6. I signed up for "The Best Yes" online Bible Study by Lisa TerKeurst. It starts next week. Won't you join me?




What are your thoughts today?

2 comments:

Kayla MKOY said...

I really should buy a copy of that book (I love her!!) and join you for that bible study! YAY! I'm excited you got those skirts...I love both colors!

Kristin said...

Ha ha on the J.Crew sale code: I was directed to their website from your blog yesterday and now I'll have some jeans in my closet soon enough. I used the sale code so it was way too good of a deal to pass up!