1. I had the awesome opportunity to visit and tour Hobcaw Barony yesterday. I adore my state and the coast, and I know I'm fortunate to have had the opportunity to get behind the scenes like I did yesterday.
2. Watching the boys walk into school together doesn't get easier. Where are my little tiny people?
3. Next weekend, I'm running a 5K and I'm on a marathon relay team with some friends. I'm excited about it, but I also need to get in some miles this week.
4. Our new iPhones should be here tomorrow. I can't wait!
5. You know those two J.Crew skirts I posted about yesterday?
They'll be hanging in my closet soon! J.Crew Factory is giving 30% off it's already low prices on these two skirts. Use Code: SALE30
6. I signed up for "The Best Yes" online Bible Study by Lisa TerKeurst. It starts next week. Won't you join me?
What are your thoughts today?