Friday Confessions

A little confession is always good for the soul, right?



1. I confess that I fall asleep way too easily. I'm going to blame this on the fact that I'm moving and active from the minute I get up until the minute I sit down at night, but still, it's bad. Last night, my sister and her friend were at our house and I sat down on the couch with Kevin and a few minutes later, I was sleeping. I felt so rude! I just get all cozy and snuggly and that's it for me.

2. I confess that I'm doing my first real DIY project. Sure, I've painted and done other things like that, but I've never tackled a real DIY project. I'm attempting to frame the mirrors in our bathroom and the boys' bathroom. I'll let you know how it goes Monday.

3. I confess that I've enjoyed Dunkin Donuts (and donuts in general) too much lately. There's a Dunkin Donuts not far from work and while I don't normally eat donuts, I've made my way there a few times the last few weeks. And some people from my office have brought in donuts. Not good. It's not the donuts, they're good, but I really don't like it after I've eaten them.

4. I confess that I went to the gym this week for the first time in a month. Yes, the girl who used to go 3x a week skipped almost a month at the gym. Now, I didn't skip exercise, I've still been running, but I've skipped weights. I have been doing ab work on my incline bench, pull ups, and push ups at home, but that's not a substitute for the gym.

5. I confess that I have a huge stack of magazines that I need to eliminate. I love magazines. I get Runner's World, Southern Living, and Better Homes and Gardens to name a few, but I don't always sit down and read them when I get them which means they find their way to a big stack in my bedroom. I've started going through them and I want to finish that this weekend.

Labels: