I LOVE October! It's always been one of my favorite months. I like it even more because it's the month Kevin and I got married. I can't believe it's been almost two years!
There are so many things I'm looking forward to this month:
Our second anniversary
The Boys' Soccer
My Favorite Races
My Dad's Birthday
October is just a beautiful month to me!
In September, I set out to do quite a few things. I won't bore you with a recap of those things because, well, I didn't get them all done. This past month has brought an adjustment to us with two kids in real school and lots more work, but I feel like we're back to normal and I'm ready to tackle October head-first.
And since I love goals so much, I'm going to share a few with you I have for this month.
1. Finish the office/playroom/workout room. It's totally reorganized and all that's left is to hang some art on the walls.
2. Organize the playroom. Kevin and I have been hard at work on this one this week. We have totes full of things to donate and trash bags full of things that are broken.
3. Finally get our mirrors framed. I'm ready to go on this project. I hope to get the molding painted tomorrow and Friday and get the mirrors framed on Saturday. It's going to look good!
4. Make progress on photo books. There's no way I'll finish in October, but I'd like to have more done than I have done now.
5. Start Christmas shopping. Every year, I say I'm going to shop around the year and that doesn't ever happen. I want to start this month so we have time to just relax and enjoy the holidays.
6. Make a list of everything we want to do this fall. The boys like to make lists (guess who they get that from) and Kaden asked me last week if we could make a list of all the things we want to do this fall.
7. Get my speed back. My speed has disappeared this summer. I mean, it's still there, somewhere, but this heat and not running or working out as much has not helped. I'm still (for the most part) running substantially faster than I was this time last year, but I haven't broken 20 minutes in a race in a few months. I want to get that back in October.