I only have time for a quick post today, so what's better than a list of random things on a Wednesday?
- I feel like I've been in a blogging rut lately. I have about 25 partly finished posts sitting in my draft folder.
- It's starting to finally feel like fall here somewhat consistently. I love this time of year!
- I'm looking forward to a fun little weekend getaway with my boys!
- I can't believe Christmas is two months away. Every year, I say I'm going to start shopping early and I don't. Kevin and I have a few things we know we want to get the boys, so we'll start with those.
- Allergies are no fun. I'm very rarely sick, but allergies are killing me this week. I feel bad for my poor husband who battled these for years until finally starting shots which have seemed to help him tremendously.
- I love the way these pumpkin topiaries look, but I'm not sure if I'm up for another DIY project yet. Has anyone made them successfully?