Halloween 2014

I'm warning you - it's picture overload today.

We had a great Halloween. Halloween has always been one of my favorite holidays and now, with kids, it's just as fun if not more fun than it was when I was younger.

The boys decided that they wanted to be ninjas for Halloween this year, so when we were in Walmart over a month ago and they had their first costumes out, they saw ninja ones they liked and we bought them. 

We started our Halloween celebrations off last Wednesday at the Fall Festival at our church. This is always such a fun night and we had a great time. 



 






The boys took these cute treat bags to their friends at school. The inspiration is from this pin.


After school and work on Friday, I picked up the boys and we went home to carve our pumpkin. I know, better late than never, right? Kevin had a 4:00 meeting at work and we had family coming at 4:45, so we had to go ahead and carve it. Kaden was really into it, except the cleaning out part! K.C. was our photographer.





After we finished our pumpkin, I got the boys ready and we waited to trick-or-treat. Our two youngest nieces came and trick-or-treated with the boys.










And I just have to say, I already knew I had the best sons, but this sweetie gave me his first piece of candy - a Reese's Cup - because he knows it's my favorite. 


Labels: