2014 Goals in Review

I can't believe this year is nearly over! It's been a great year in many ways. I thought I'd look back at my goals for 2014 before I share my 2015 goals. 
Family
1. Take at least one beach trip as a family - We spent two weeks at the beach this past summer, one with my side of the family and the other with Kevin's.
2. Spend a weekend away with Kevin - We took two "adult" trips. We went to Birmingham in March for a wedding and then spent a week this past summer in Baltimore and Washington, D.C.
3. Take the boys to Charleston 
4. Have our whole family over for dinner at least four times
5. Travel somewhere with Kevin we haven't been before


Faith
1. Spend quality time with God daily
2. Read through the Bible with KT - I read through the WHOLE Bible, but we didn't do it together. 
3. Do a devotion and pray with Kevin and the boys each day 

4. Memorize one verse a week myself - I started off the year doing good with this, but didn't keep it up.
5. Memorize scripture with the boys - We did this at the beginning of the year, but didn't carry it throughout the year.
6. Tithe

Fitness
1. Run 750 miles
2. Run one race a month - I didn't run a race each month, but this counts as completed because I ran a race every month there was one. I finished the year with 19 races.
3. Finish a 5K below 20 minutes
4. Take a class at the gym


Financial
I'm not going to share specifics here since this is one of those subjects I don't really share, but I have a few financial goals this year in regards to saving. - I'm very proud of what we did this year!

Fun
1. See another lighthouse in SC and NC - We didn't see new lighthouses in SC and NC, but we did see the Baltimore Lighthouse.
2. Finish decorating our room, the boys' bathroom and our office/exercise room - Almost done! This should count. We painted our bedroom and bathroom and got new bedding, rearranged our office/exercise room, and the boys' bathroom (which they don't even use at this point) is basically completed.
3. Read one book a month - I don't know that I read one book every month, but I definitely read an average of one book a month. I'd like to have more time to read.

4. Try one new recipe a week - I tried more new recipes than I ever have, but I didn't do it weekly.

Other
1. Take lunch 4 times a week - I'll just say no to this one.
2. Write regularly on my blog and use social media effectively - I'll try to do better in 2015
3. Start the motivational project I've wanted to do for years
4. Keep up with photo books
5. Scrapbook the boys' school work

6. Scrapbook my race bibs - Not completed, but I need to do this!

Labels: ,