JANUARY GOALS

Last year, I enjoyed making goals for each month and sharing them with you. I feel like I did pretty good with that until the middle of the year, and at that point, this little blog of mine took a backseat. I still enjoyed reading all of your blogs, but as for me, I didn't have the time I felt like I needed to devote to this space. I like to use it as an outlet for my thoughts and a journal for my family, but truthfully, the thought of anybody and everybody being able to read about my little family is slightly scary to me. And I digress.

That said, I thought I'd use this post as a way to ease back into this whole blogging thing.

one | Go through my clothes and donate what I don't wear anymore.

two | Run 80 miles.

three | Put my phone down more.

four | Read two books.

five | No unnecessary spending.

six | Try one new recipe.

seven | Go see a movie.

eight | Have one play date for the kids.

nine | Start on new photo books.

ten | Backup all photos on our hard drive.

What are your goals for January?


Labels: ,