I can't believe that it's already May! This year is flying and while I'm excited for summer, I still can't believe we've already had four months of 2015!
I thought I'd get back to blogging in May and what better way to do that than to share my goals for the month.
May is one of my favorite months simply because the weather is warmer and I start having Fridays off. The boys and I have dubbed Fridays "Fun Fridays" and I can't wait for them to start next week.
- Recover our kitchen chairs. My grandmother has given us her old dining room table and it looks great in our kitchen. (We've been on a hunt for a new dining room table for over a year.) My other grandma is going to help me recover the chairs.
- Print photos for frames on our dresser. I picked up a few new frames at TJ Maxx a while back and they look nice - and picture-less - on our dresser.
- Finish scrap booking the boys' old schoolwork. I have a bit to do on this, but I have started.
- Plan our summer grown up trip. We're spending a few weeks at the beach this summer, but Kevin and I are going on a grown up trip, too. I have to be in Boston for a work conference, so we're going to make a fun trip out of it as well. Any Boston tips?
- Get stronger. I'm not going to bore you with the fact that I've been too busy to go to the gym lately (I have, but when I have to choose between running or strength training, running wins.), but I need to get back to the gym.
- Relax and find some margin. Anyone who has young children, many outside activities, and a full-time job knows how busy life can get. I love it and embrace it, but I also need some chill time which I rarely get. I'm going to work on that this month... after I get everything else done.
- Fix our front flower beds. We are planning to pull up some bushes in our front yard and replace them. I'd also like to add some flowers.
- Paint the front door. I have the paint and just have to do it.
- Finish my office (at work). I need something on two walls and I want to recover two chairs.
What are your goals for May?
Labels: 2015 goals, monthly goals