Friday, January 15, 2016

Five on Friday | 01.15.16

This week has flown by! Being at home for the past three weeks and going back to work this week has definitely changed the pace! Here are a few things from our week.

1 | The main event this week was watching Clemson play for the National Championship Monday night. I had three excited boys at my house. We let the kids stay up a little later than normal and they were excited. They weren't too thrilled the next morning when they found out we lost.



2 | I'm getting so excited for Disney! I don't know who's more excited - the boys or me! Our MagicBands are here, Fast Passes are selected, and reservations for dinner are made! 



3 | We had to get a new refrigerator. Our freezer was being funny, so we bit the bullet and bought a new fridge. We ended up with a Samsung and really like it!


4 | It's the middle of the month and I've already read two books! 




5 | It feels like winter finally. After a mild fall and start to winter, we're having to wear our heavy coats! I'm been enjoying pulling out sweaters and vests!

I'm linking up with:




3 comments:

Emily Ballard said...

Did you like those two books?
I'm starting my book list for this year!!
Let me know if you have any other ones you fell in love with!

Christina Lea Loves said...

Disney will be such such fun!!

Kayla MKOY said...

I cannot wait to see every last Disney picture and hear all the memories you and your adorable fam make!!! I bet the boys can hardly wait!! :)