It feels good to be getting back to blogging! I've missed it!
This month, I have a few goals I'd like to accomplish.
1. Read one book. I started reading "What I Talk About When I Talk About Running" by Haruki Murakmi today. So far, I'm enjoying it. It's not exactly a light read, but it's thought-provoking.
2. Clean out the cabinets in our laundry room. I don't know about you, but my laundry room cabinets are full of all those things I think I'll need one day, things I rarely (or never in the case of my Italian pasta maker) use, and more arts and crafts supplies than one household needs. I want to get our home organized this year and I think I'll do it room by room.
3. Organize our closet. Our closet is another area that needs some organization. Kevin started cleaning out some clothes from his side. I need to do the same, but somehow, everything else seems more fun!
4. Cross train. I run. A lot. I used to do really well about going to the gym to do weights and cross train, but with the busyness of life, that's gone by the wayside. This month, I want to get back to it.
5. Read my Bible and pray daily.
6. Start saving for Christmas. I read something a few days ago about how you should start buying gift cards each month to use for Christmas. I think that sounds like a good idea!
7. Try a new recipe each week. One of my Christmas gifts was Ree Drummond's new cookbook and I've already put it to use!
What are your goals for January?
Labels: monthly goals