WHAT'S UP WEDNESDAY | 8.31.16 Edition

I'm linking up with Mix and Match Mama, Sheaffer Told Me To, and The Larson Lingo for What's Up Wednesday!

1. What we're eating...



Subway! I'm really not joking when I say that I've eaten Subway almost every day for the past month. There's something about meatball subs that this pregnant lady needs. Please tell me I won't continue this trend post-baby!


2. What I'm reminiscing about...




Fall. The weather, Halloween, and fun times with family.


3. What I'm loving...

Getting back into the swing of things and on a routine. I really like routine, so I always enjoy this time of year when we get back to our normal routine. Don't get my wrong, I love summer and not having so many commitments, but there's something about the start of a new school year and fall that I love.


4. What we've been up to...

We're getting back into the swing of things with school and fall activities. School is going really well for both our boys. They're also enjoying soccer.

5. What I'm dreading...

Going to the dentist! I don't like going to the dentist in regular life (I do go for my twice-a-year cleanings) and the thought of going while pregnant and not feeling great doesn't excite me. Nevertheless, I'll be hanging out there later today.

6. What I'm working on...

Cleaning out what will become the nursery. We're switching a few rooms around to get ready for our baby boy. It's a pretty daunting task, but we're excited to pull everything together! 

7. What's I'm excited about...


Getting everything moved around upstairs so we can start on the nursery. What is currently our office/work out room is becoming the nursery and an extra bedroom is going to be the office/work out room. I'm also really excited for fall weather and watching Clemson football!

8. What I'm watching/reading...



I just finished reading The Island by Elin Hilderbrand. It was a great book! 



I'm in the middle of The Baby Whisperer by Tracy Hogg. 

Now that the Olympics are over, I'm not watching much on TV. I need to find a good show to watch this fall now that I seem to have more downtime on my hands. Send me your suggestions!

9. What I'm listening to...


I've been listening to jazz lately. It's a nice way to ride home from work and unwind. My favorites at the moments are an old Steve Tyrell CD called Standard Time and a Starbuck's Norah Jones collection disc from ten or so years ago. 

10. What I'm wearing...

Comfortable dresses. Since my favorite pencil skirts obviously won't fit me, I've been living in dresses for work and some J.Crew shorts and tops on the weekend. I'm really excited to be able to wear the new maternity skinny pants I have when the weather gets cooler. When I tried them on, I decided that I don't know if I ever want to wear regular pants again. 


11. What I'm doing this weekend...

I'm looking forward to a low-key weekend. The boys have soccer Friday night, but other than that, we don't have anything we have to do. We're planning to work on the baby's room some, watch the Clemson game Saturday night, and go to church on Sunday. 


12. What I'm looking forward to next month...

I can't believe a new month starts tomorrow! I'm looking forward to the fall weather, working on our baby's room, and making a baby registry. 


13. What else is new...

I'm finally feeling better and so thankful for that! 

I've also started Christmas shopping. I don't ever start this early, but with the baby due right after Christmas, I thought I'd need a head start!

Labels: