FIVE ON FRIDAY

I can't believe today is Friday. I feel like I blinked and the work week passed by me (not that I'm complaining!). I love what I do and this week was very productive. Here are five things that are making me smile on this dreary, rainy Friday.



1 | Boys and Trains
I don't know about your boys, but my boys love trains. We have the wooden Thomas sets and they have definitely earned their keep. The boys haven't played with them much in the past year, so we decided we'd tote them up and put them in the attic until baby boy three is ready for them. It sounded like a great idea until last weekend when they found a few pieces sitting out upstairs. This started a chain reaction and the trains are now back in full force. Our den and playroom have both been covered by countless trains, and you know what? I love it.




2 | Hurricane Hermine
Thanks to Hurricane Hermine (which, thankfully, didn't make landfall in SC), I'm leaving work early today. Since we're under a tropical storm watch, many businesses are closing early due to the threat of inclement weather and flooding. I'm looking forward to curling up with a good book.

3 | J.Crew Factory Sales
I have a strong love affair with J.Crew and this weekend, they're having a huge sale both in-person and online at J.Crew Factory. I snagged a few Christmas gifts yesterday along with a few things for me to have post-baby. You can't beat the prices!

4 | Clemson Football
My husband really has been invested in Clemson football. It's exciting (and crazy)! I'm looking forward to the first game tomorrow night. 



5 | Nursery
We officially have a plan for the nursery! I've gone back and forth between two different ideas for it, and last night, finally decided. I can't wait to share it with you next week!



Labels: