It's Fall, Y'all!

Even though the unofficial welcome to Fall was a few weeks ago with the resurgence of the Pumpkin Spice Latte, today is the official first day of one of my favorite seasons! Here are a few reasons why Fall is one of my favorite seasons.

1 | It's officially ok to wear yoga pants everywhere. I love lounging in my yoga pants and like that it's now socially acceptable to wear them places like the grocery store. You know, because nothing is better than looking like you've been to the gym when you really haven't.

2 | The best holidays are just around the corner. I love Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas (I know Christmas is in the Winter, but it's a mere few days after the end of Fall).

3 | Pumpkin everything. Give me all the pumpkin. It's so good.

4 | Fall traditions. I love decorating for Fall. I love pumpkins around my house, my dining room centerpiece, and Fall candles. I love carving pumpkins, decorating for Halloween, and picking out candy. I love trick-or-treating, turkey and dressing, and cranberry sauce. This is just a fun time of year!

5 | Fall is just cozy. I like being able to wear skinny jeans, long sleeve tees, and jackets. I love bundling up under a blanket, reading a book, turning the fire on and drinking hot chocolate.

What are your favorite things about Fall?

Labels: