Friday Favorites| 11.4.16

Friday, how I've missed you! Blogging, how I've missed you! Life has been crazy lately - a good crazy, but crazy nonetheless. What better way to get back into the swing of things than with a quick Friday Favorites post.


One | Halloween
We had a fun Halloween! My SIL has everyone over on Halloween night and I think it's safe to say I'm not the only one who enjoys it. We usually trick-or-treat in her neighborhood as ours is insane. The boys were both scary things this year. I'm not sure how I feel about my sweet boys looking so scary. Also, K.C. says he's not dressing up next year because he wants to scare people. They may have already decided that the baby is going to be a pumpkin.


Two | We're getting excited for the baby!
It's hard to believe that in just ten shorts weeks, our newest baby boy will be joining our family. He has a name, a crib, two really excited big brothers, and a mama and daddy who can't wait to meet him. Also, be still my heart. The boys are all about helping Kevin put together everything for their baby brother's nursery.


Three | Our big boy has joined the Book Club! 
Both of our boys love to read. I'm so thankful for this. K.C. is old enough for an invitation-only book club at his school and this year, he was invited to join it. He was so excited when he received his invitation. We're so proud of both of our sweet boys!


Four | Clemson Weekend with Family!
We spent a long weekend in Clemson in mid-October with my family and our friends from Germany. We went to the Clemson/NC State game which was nothing short of a nail-bitter. When NC State missed their field goal at the very end of the game, I had one (Kaden) who popped up from my seat where he had been sleeping asking if he'd been asleep and another one (K.C.) with tears because he was so excited (we're in overtime and didn't lose) and stressed. K.C. said it best as we walked back to our tailgate after the game: I don't know how to feel, happy or just stressed! Welcome to the world of being a sports fan, sweet boy. My husband, of course, is eating it up that our boys are starting to get into watching sports with him.



Five | Fall Friday Nights
Last Friday night, Kevin and I went to watch our niece cheer in her final football game as she's a senior this year. It was nice being outside in the cooler weather, and of course, with my favorite person.



That's just a little snippet of our life lately. I can't believe Halloween is already over and it's almost time for Thanksgiving. We have so many things to look forward to in the next two and a half months as we eagerly await the arrival of our newest love.



Labels: , , , , , ,