I know I say this every month, but I can't believe it's already November - the second week of the month, no less. I have a number of goals for this month that I've finally gotten around to typing. With the holidays approaching and then the arrival of our baby boy, the next few months will be quite fun.
Before I go into my November goals, here's a recap of October.
October Goals: A Recap
I had some lofty goals in October, many of which I accomplished.
- Purchase furniture for the nursery. This is done! We have a crib, chair, dresser, and bookcase.
- Register for the baby. Kevin and I had a fun time registering for the baby. I can't believe I didn't take a picture. The boys and I were in Target before we officially registered and they each picked out a few things they thought the baby needed. We made sure to include those!
- Continue Christmas shopping. I'm happy to say that I'm more than halfway done with my Christmas shopping and all but one gift is wrapped!
- Finish the guest room/office. We did this with the exception of the finishing touches on the walls. The furniture is arranged, new bedding is there, and the color is perfect.
- Paint the boys' bedroom and bathroom. We finished half of this. The bathroom is done, but after spending the better part of three weekends painting, we needed a break. Painting the boys' bedroom is on the agenda for this weekend.
- Read three books. I read bits and pieces of a few books in October. I'll recap in a separate post.
- Journal what I'm reading in the Bible. I feel ashamed that this goal is one I haven't done. I journal prayers, but I haven't been journaling what I'm reading each day.
- Work on the boys' books. This didn't happen!
- Finish the boys' bedroom.
- Finish Christmas shopping.
- Get accessories for the nursery.
- Purge books.
- Organize some cabinets in the kitchen and some drawers in my dresser.
- Write thank you notes after each shower.
- Finish Christmas cards.
What are your goals for November?
Labels: month in review, monthly goals