Before I go into my November goals, here's a recap of October.
October Goals: A Recap
I had some lofty goals in October, many of which I accomplished.
- Purchase furniture for the nursery. This is done! We have a crib, chair, dresser, and bookcase.
- Register for the baby. Kevin and I had a fun time registering for the baby. I can't believe I didn't take a picture. The boys and I were in Target before we officially registered and they each picked out a few things they thought the baby needed. We made sure to include those!
- Continue Christmas shopping. I'm happy to say that I'm more than halfway done with my Christmas shopping and all but one gift is wrapped!
- Finish the guest room/office. We did this with the exception of the finishing touches on the walls. The furniture is arranged, new bedding is there, and the color is perfect.
- Paint the boys' bedroom and bathroom. We finished half of this. The bathroom is done, but after spending the better part of three weekends painting, we needed a break. Painting the boys' bedroom is on the agenda for this weekend.
- Read three books. I read bits and pieces of a few books in October. I'll recap in a separate post.
- Journal what I'm reading in the Bible. I feel ashamed that this goal is one I haven't done. I journal prayers, but I haven't been journaling what I'm reading each day.
- Work on the boys' books. This didn't happen!
- Finish the boys' bedroom.
- Finish Christmas shopping.
- Get accessories for the nursery.
- Purge books.
- Organize some cabinets in the kitchen and some drawers in my dresser.
- Write thank you notes after each shower.
- Finish Christmas cards.
What are your goals for November?