PREGNANCY | 31 Week Update



Week: 31! I can't believe it! These last few weeks have flown by and judging by what all we have coming up, the next nine weeks will too.

Weight Gain: I'm up 27 pounds as of my appointment this past Tuesday. 

What's Happening: The baby is growing, growing, growing! We had a 4D ultrasound on Tuesday. He kept his hands in front of his face most of the time, but he has a cute nose! He also smiled and stuck out his tongue. It was cute!

Feeling: Overall, I'm feeling good. I still battle nausea almost daily and have gotten sick sporadically, but otherwise, I'm feeling good. I feel like my stomach has doubled in size over the past few days too! My back has started to hurt some at night, but I know it's from all the extra weight I'm carrying. I'm also getting tired easier. I don't feel as exhausted as I did the first 15 weeks or so, but I am increasingly tired.

Sleep: I'm sleeping ok. Some nights are better than others. I'm thankful for my Leecho. I have a hard time getting comfortable and find that I want to lie on my back, something I don't do in regular life and something I know not to do in pregnancy. 

Wearing: Maternity pants, mostly regular dresses and some tops, and maternity tanks. 

Exercise: I'm trying to stay as active as I can. That said, I haven't exercised the way I thought I would. When your body is consistently nauseous, it's hard to exercise. I'm counting down the days until the baby is born and until I can exercise normally again!

Eating: Whatever works, which these days, seems to be anything starchy, most vegetables, soup (especially vegetable beef) and pork. I don't want anything to do with chicken or peanut butter.

Missing: Running, Chickfila, and my normal body. 

Thoughts: Pregnancy is a blessing. This miracle growing inside me astounds me every day. I'm so thankful for this little boy and can't wait to meet him! God has blessed us! 

Labels: ,