Wednesday, January 4, 2017

PREGNANCY UPDATE | 36 and 38 Weeks

37 weeks on Christmas Day!


Week: 36!

Weight Gain: I haven't stepped on the scales this week and my appointment isn't until Friday, but I don't feel like I'm gaining much weight these days. 

What's Happening: The baby weighs about 5.5 pounds and he's getting ready to meet us! He's an active guy! 

Feeling: I'm feeling better, though I've found it's harder to get comfortable at night. 

Sleep: It depends on the night. Some nights are better than others. I won't complain though!

Wearing: Leggings, leggings, and more leggings with cute tops and dresses. 

Exercise: I'm as active as I can be!

Eating: Whatever I'm wanting which seems to be carbs, vegetables, fruit, cereal, and beef once again.

Missing: These things have stayed the same: playing with my boys like normal, running, Chickfila, and my normal body.

Thoughts: I can't wait to meet our son! I can't believe that we are less than a month from my due date! I'm so thankful to God for blessing us with three boys!


Week: 38!

Weight Gain: I've gained about 38 pounds at this point. 

What's Happening: The baby is ready to come! My body is doing what it needs to do to get ready for him. I don't think - nor does my doctor - that I'll make it to my due date.

Feeling: I'm feeling better! For about a week, I've felt more like myself than I have since May. I'm also having contractions. Nothing crazy yet, but about every 14-15 minutes apart. 

Sleep: I'm sleeping a lot better than I was!

Wearing: Leggings, leggings, and more leggings with cute tops and dresses. 

Exercise: I'm as active as I can be!

Eating: Whatever I'm wanting which seems to be carbs, vegetables, fruit, cereal, and beef once again.

Missing: These things have stayed the same: playing with my boys like normal, running, Chickfila, and my normal body.


Thoughts: I can't believe he's almost here! I've had a few moments of near panic - "am I going to be able to birth a child?" but overall, I feel really good and excited! I had to go to labor and delivery yesterday to get checked out and it was confirmed I'm in early labor. I have an appointment tomorrow morning, so I'm anxious to see what I'll find. It's crazy to me that anytime, we could have another baby boy! God is so good!

No comments: