PREGNANCY UPDATE | 36 and 38 Weeks

37 weeks on Christmas Day!


Week: 36!

Weight Gain: I haven't stepped on the scales this week and my appointment isn't until Friday, but I don't feel like I'm gaining much weight these days. 

What's Happening: The baby weighs about 5.5 pounds and he's getting ready to meet us! He's an active guy! 

Feeling: I'm feeling better, though I've found it's harder to get comfortable at night. 

Sleep: It depends on the night. Some nights are better than others. I won't complain though!

Wearing: Leggings, leggings, and more leggings with cute tops and dresses. 

Exercise: I'm as active as I can be!

Eating: Whatever I'm wanting which seems to be carbs, vegetables, fruit, cereal, and beef once again.

Missing: These things have stayed the same: playing with my boys like normal, running, Chickfila, and my normal body.

Thoughts: I can't wait to meet our son! I can't believe that we are less than a month from my due date! I'm so thankful to God for blessing us with three boys!


Week: 38!

Weight Gain: I've gained about 38 pounds at this point. 

What's Happening: The baby is ready to come! My body is doing what it needs to do to get ready for him. I don't think - nor does my doctor - that I'll make it to my due date.

Feeling: I'm feeling better! For about a week, I've felt more like myself than I have since May. I'm also having contractions. Nothing crazy yet, but about every 14-15 minutes apart. 

Sleep: I'm sleeping a lot better than I was!

Wearing: Leggings, leggings, and more leggings with cute tops and dresses. 

Exercise: I'm as active as I can be!

Eating: Whatever I'm wanting which seems to be carbs, vegetables, fruit, cereal, and beef once again.

Missing: These things have stayed the same: playing with my boys like normal, running, Chickfila, and my normal body.


Thoughts: I can't believe he's almost here! I've had a few moments of near panic - "am I going to be able to birth a child?" but overall, I feel really good and excited! I had to go to labor and delivery yesterday to get checked out and it was confirmed I'm in early labor. I have an appointment tomorrow morning, so I'm anxious to see what I'll find. It's crazy to me that anytime, we could have another baby boy! God is so good!

Labels: ,