Here are just a few things that have happened the past few months:
- We celebrated Christmas and rang in the New Year for the last time as a family of four!
- We watched Clemson win the National Championship on January 9.
- We had our third baby boy on January 16 (more on sweet Caleb later).
- K.C.'s team won the Battle of the Books at his school.
- Both of our big boys were recognized as Terrific Kids.
- We celebrated birthdays for Kevin, Kaden, and me.
- We took our first trip as a family of five to Clemson.
- Our big boys each played a season of spring soccer.
- Kevin's wrapping up a season of softball.
- I'm back running again (oh, the work!).
- We've stared at and played with our sweet boy for countless hours.
The past few months have been the best - the absolute best - and I can't wait to share more!