Tuesday, April 18, 2017

The Past Three Months

I'm back! And have lots and lots and lots of catching up to do! I've just been enjoying my THREE boys the past few months!


Here are just a few things that have happened the past few months:

  • We celebrated Christmas and rang in the New Year for the last time as a family of four!
  • We watched Clemson win the National Championship on January 9.
  • We had our third baby boy on January 16 (more on sweet Caleb later).
  • K.C.'s team won the Battle of the Books at his school.
  • Both of our big boys were recognized as Terrific Kids.
  • We celebrated birthdays for Kevin, Kaden, and me.
  • We took our first trip as a family of five to Clemson.
  • Our big boys each played a season of spring soccer.
  • Kevin's wrapping up a season of softball.
  • I'm back running again (oh, the work!).
  • We've stared at and played with our sweet boy for countless hours.
The past few months have been the best - the absolute best - and I can't wait to share more!

3 comments:

Cassie Lee @ Sage the Blog said...

Nice to see you, and congratulations!

Ariane said...

I missed you! That family photo is too cute for words. Welcome back, Anna :)

Sarah Tucker said...

I've soooo been thinking about y'all lately!!! So happy to hear all these great things going on!