2017: A Good, Good Year


2017 was the best year! I’m so thankful for the greatest gift of the year - our sweet Caleb! We took a few fun trips to the beach and mountains, watched our big boys play two seasons of soccer, start third and fifth grades, and excel in so many ways, celebrated when Clemson won the National Championship, laughed until we cried, had many restless nights, learned how to parent three sweet ones, celebrated our fifth anniversary and sixth year together, and enjoyed so much great family time making memories we won’t forget. God has surely blessed me more than I deserve. I’m so thankful for our three boys and the blessing of a marriage to my best friend. 2017, you’ve been a year I won’t ever forget. Thank you for being so good to us and filling my heart with more joy than I could ever imagine!

Labels: