I've been playing catch up a lot lately!
- We had a great weekend celebrating our sweet K.C.'s 5th birthday! I'll do a full recap of his party tomorrow. Here's a sneak peak:
- I'm getting back into my gym routine. I like to do weights three times a week and the past few weeks have been lacking.
- I really, really want to order an Erin Condren planner. After seeing so many of yours last week, I think I'm hooked! I think I'm going to order the mod morocco and have the colors customized.
- Speaking of birthdays, my dad is the best cake cutter ever. Yes. My dad. He cuts cake like my grandma, but something about him doing it makes it better.
- I made a new kind of burger last night. We had some blue cheese, so I mixed it in with the hamburger meat and made KT and me a blue cheese burger and the boys mini burgers using Hawaiian rolls (I love these things!). They were good! I usually don't pat out hamburgers myself because touching raw meat really grosses me out, but I didn't have any pre-made patties and we've eaten chicken almost every night the past few days.
- A team from our church is leaving to go to Honduras tomorrow. KT and I were talking about going on one of these mission trips when the boys get older. I haven't ever had the desire to go on a mission trip like one of these before, but lately, I'm feeling it.
- I'm so excited about some exciting things in our lives! :)
- Why is it when you're really waiting and wanting to hear something, it takes forever and you're all nervous?
- We leave for another week at the beach next week. I'm so excited!
- Speaking of, I made the remark earlier that there's only a week to go when in actuality, there's more like a week and a half, and technically, closer to two weeks than one. Once we're in a week, I think my mind just counts it as gone. Expectations! haha
- Is anybody interested in doing this Pinterest Party?
Labels: catch up, family, life, list