Fall Projects

Pinterest is amazing.  And it's given me so many great project ideas for fall.
(Follow me on Pinterest by clicking here or the Pinterest button the right sidebar.

The first project I want to tackle is this one:


This is from Woman's Day magazine.  I think the boys and I will have fun making these for their classmates.  

I also want to make this Halloween Oreo Bark.


I found this on Pinterest from The Girl Who Ate Everything's blog. 

I love the picture below and think it will make a pretty centerpiece on our table after Halloween.


We made a Thankful Tree on paper last year and thanks to this photo from Simply VintageGirl, I'd like to do something similar to this for our 2013 Thankful Tree.


I love the idea of scrap booking and journaling, but I don't have the time to make an actual scrap book so I use Blurb.com (and recently used mixbook.com for our wedding guest book) to make our family photo books.  My blog serves as a journal.  I absolutely adore this idea though: a jar filled with notes of great memories for the first year of marriage that we can open on our first anniversary next October 13.


And if you haven't seen it already, one project we made that made it to Pinterest was the Pumpkin on a Stick:
Source: the-things-im-learning.blogspot.com via Anna on Pinterest


What are some projects you're going to tackle this Fall?






Labels: , ,