Friday's Letters {October 26, 2012 Edition}


Join Us: Friday's Letters

dear kevin: I love being married to you.  I love being your wife.  I love that you're my husband.  You make every day better just being you.  I love you! dear k.c. and kaden: We are so absolutely proud of you!  You are the two best boys in the world!  I'm amazed at how fast you're both growing up.  I'm looking forward to a super fun weekend!  I love you to the moon and back!  dear stephanie: I can't believe it's your Senior Night tonight!  It seems like it was just yesterday and you were cheering for your first varsity game and today it's your last home game of the regular season.  I am so proud of you and I love you!  Can't wait to see you tonight!  dear blog: I've missed spending time with you lately.  I'm looking forward to lots of good posts and a revamp!  dear readers: Thank you for taking the time to check out my little tiny corner of the Internet.  I love writing for myself and my family as a way to remember things, and I love being able to share things with you!  dear twitter: So we've met again.  (@learningthings1) dear self: I know you're excited for your first race since August.  Enjoy it!  dear God: Thank you for teachable moments and thank you for teaching me.


Labels: