A Random Wednesday

I'm linking up with the lovely Shanna today.

I'm still reeling in the fun and relaxation that was last weekend. It was the first weekend in a long time when we didn't have a million things to do. And I loved it!

I can't stop yawning. I'm not sleepy either.

I'm really excited about some projects I want to tackle this summer! I want to paint a few rooms and do a few things. I'm excited! My Pinterest boards are getting a workout!

I've run everyday during the month of April.

I love my husband.

Kaden had his first t-ball photos last night. He looked absolutely precious! I can't believe how fast he's growing up!

I walked into school with K.C. this morning. He amazes me how grown up he is walking down the halls.

I love this beautiful weather we're having!

We are so blessed and God is so good!