Chick-fil-A Leadercast


If there are two things you should know about me, they are that I LOVE Chick-fil-A (I seriously ate there five times in one week... two weeks ago) and I love motivation. The Chick-fil-A Leadercast provides both.

Last year, I participated in my first Leadercast via a simulcast. You can read my recap of it here.

If you're not familiar with the Chick-fil-A Leadercast, here are two things you should know:

1. It's a one-day leadership event that takes place in Atlanta and is broadcast to other locations throughout the U.S.
2. Amazing speakers share great advice and stories which can't help but to motivate you. Some of this years speakers include: 
•    Jack Welch, Former Chairman and CEO of General Electric
•    Andy Stanley, Best-selling leadership author and communicator
•    Mike Krzyzewski, Head men's basketball coach, Duke University and Team USA
•    John Maxwell, Best-selling author and leadership expert
•    Dr. Henry Cloud, Best-selling author and leadership consultant
•    LCDR Rorke Denver, Navy SEAL and star of the 2012 movie Act of Valor
•    Sanya Richards-Ross, 2012 London Olympic gold medalist, track & field
•    David Allen, Best-selling author of Getting Things Done and productivity expert
•    Condoleezza Rice, Secretary of State (2005-2009), via exclusive Simply Lead video interview
(And a bonus, Chick-fil-A is served at lunch!)

2013 Chick-fil-A Leadercast Promo from GiANT Impact on Vimeo.

I'd like to encourage you to attend this year's Leadercast or a simulcast. I'm so glad I had the opportunity to attend last year and I hope that one day, I can sit in the audience in Atlanta.

I'd like to share this awesome app with you.


And just for fun, I took the quiz and found that "Visionary" is my leadership style.

Disclaimer: I was provided a Chick-fil-A Leadercast Prize Pack in return for writing this post and sharing this app. All opinions about the Chick-fil-A Leadercast are my own and were formed through the amazing time I had last year.