1. I finally got Naked! I've wanted the Naked palette by Urban Decay for a while now, but I haven't ever picked it up. I was out of my daily staple by Clinique, so this weekend while we were out, I ran in Ulta for some shadow and came out with Naked. I love it!
2. I'm still on a high from my first 13.1 in 1:35:12. I'm looking forward to my first half in September. I have to decide how I want to train now because now that I've run this time for my first try at it (on the treadmill, too, which is normally slower than my road runs), I want to improve. I'm also surprised by how great I felt after the run. I ate a scrambled egg with toast and jelly before the run as opposed to my normal Better Oats Oatmeal and drank a half glass of water like I usually do. I didn't fuel at all during the run and drank a Vitamin Water and ate a banana when I finished. I felt the same as I do when I finish a 5K and had enough energy to last me the rest of the day. I didn't notice being really sore or anything either. I ran two fast miles Saturday and took of Sunday and Monday from running, but other than that, I didn't change anything which slightly scares me.
3. While I'm talking running, if anyone wants to send me one of these cute shirts from Running on the Wall, I'll thank them!
4. And if you really want to talk about other things that make me happy, let's focus on froyo. I think I'm going through a withdrawal. It's been over two weeks since I've had this goodness. I think a trip is in order this weekend. I found this really great pin yesterday that gives all kinds of great combinations. However, I do have to say that my froyo of choice isn't saving many calories! I opt for the NY Cheesecake with Raspberry Pomegranate topped with Reeses Cups, caramel, granola, cookie dough, kiwi, mango and sprinkles. Is it bad that I sometimes base my Saturday runs on how much yogurt I want to consume later in the day? Please tell me I'm not the only one.
5. I'm semi-obsessed with this new shirt (excuse the selfie) (and my monogrammed necklace because anything with my new monogram makes me smile!). I picked the silk top up at the J.Crew Factory Store when we were at the beach last month. It's perfect for work with white pants or a skirt, great for doing things outside of work and I know I'll love it with suits in the fall.
Do you tend to have a favorite style?
What are your favorite froyo toppings?
Are there any other awesome beauty products I'm missing out on like the Naked Palette?