Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Kaden's 4K Year

I can't believe the school year is over. Kaden has been finished with preschool for a few weeks now. He had a wonderful year in 4K and we couldn't be prouder of him!

At the beginning of the school year, sometime during it and at the end, I like to ask the boys questions about school, what they want to be when they grow up and their favorite things at that point in time. It's cool to look back through the same year and cooler to see what changes and what stays the same from year to year.

Here are Kaden's 100th Day of School responses.

Our sweet boy on his last day of 4K!

And here's his first day of school photo. 


We had a fun, fun day celebrating when I picked Kaden and his friend AB up from school on their last day. We went over to a good friend's house for lunch and swimming. After K.C. got out of school, he got to join in the fun as well.



4K was a fun year. Kaden adored his teacher (we did, too!) and had the best friends. 

We went on field trips to the planetarium, a county park, pumpkin patch and a play. 





He got to dress up for Halloween and sing in a Christmas program.


He wore 100 buttons on his shirt for the 100th Day of School and made bunny ears for his Easter program.

During 4K, he played soccer in the fall and spring and his first season of coaches pitch baseball. He made too many cute things to count and grew up so much.

At the end of 4K, this is what he had to say:

Favorite Thing About 4K: All of it!

Favorite Center: Art

Best Friend: Elliot, Gray, Caleb and Matthew

Favorite Color: All of them, but really orange, purple and white for Clemson!

Favorite Sport: Soccer

When I grow up, I want to be: a daddy (be still my heart!)

Favorite Food: Candy and snacks

Favorite Candy: All of them. Reece's Cups.

Favorite Snack: All of them.

Favorite Show: The Magic School Bus

Favorite Book: I have a lot. How to Train a Train

Favorite Bible Story: David and Goliath (Every night that it's his turn to pick, he will, 95% of the time pick this one. The other 5% is usually Daniel in the Lion's Den.)

Favorite Thing to Do: Play with my family

Favorite Game: Mario

Favorite Thing About Myself: My heart.

Baby boy, your heart is my favorite thing about you, too. I love you more than all the stars in the sky.

1 comment:

Erin LFF said...

Such a sweet little boy! :) And a smart one too--- he knows that snacks and candy are the best!! ;)