February Goals


I can't believe it's already February! This past month was a blur! I had a successful month meeting my January goals (recap to come tomorrow) and have a few goals I'd like to accomplish this month.

1| Read two books. I really enjoy reading and have two books I'd like to read this month: Unmarketing and The Choice.

2 | Get back to my regular exercise. I haven't been able to work out much lately, so in February, I'm looking forward to getting back to my regular exercise routine. I'm also eyeing a few races for my return to racing.

3 | Clean out my kitchen cabinets, bathroom cabinets, and workout room/office upstairs. I'm trying to spring clean room-by-room which is much easier and less-daunting.

4| Decorate my office. I've had my current position for almost four years and my office still doesn't look like I'd like it to. My goal this month is to decorate it.

5| Try at least one new recipe each week. This past month, I really enjoyed cooking and I want to continue this trend of trying a new recipe each week. I'll share my favorites from January soon.

6| Get a massage. We have a gift certificate for a couples massage and I'm ready to book it!

7| Make our Disney album. 

What are your goals for February?


Labels: