Friday's Letters {November 2, 2012 Edition}


Join us for Friday's letters.

dear november: I can't believe you're here already!  It seems like it was just yesterday that I was pouring over the delicious caramel pecan cheesecake from Southern Living that I wanted to make for last year's Thanksgiving.  dear kevin: I am thankful for you. I'm looking forward to Christmas shopping, our couple's massage, and watching the Clemson game this weekend.  I can't believe that this is the first weekend in I don't know how long that we haven't had anything planned.  dear ninja turtles 1 and 2: You guys were the cutest ninjas the world has ever seen!  I love you! dear co-worker: Thank you for all your encouragement.  You are a blessing.  dear blog friends: I so enjoy getting to know you.  Thank you for reading about us.  Want to join in 30 Days of Thanks with me each day/week?  dear ice skating: I had so much fun with you Tuesday night, but I am still sore!  I miss you dearly and my muscles must've missed you to because I guess all my working out and running doesn't quite hit everything.  dear Halloween: We had so much fun even if I didn't eat one single piece of candy.  I think the 15 brownie bites I ate took care of that.  dear voter registration office: Thank you for not changing my address yet.  Thank you for allowing me to come in early to vote this weekend.  If you don't have long lines tomorrow, I'll thank you for that, too.  dear Christmas: I can't believe you're almost here.  We have got to have a meeting soon.  There are presents to buy, cards to order, and a little elf that has to be found.  dear Jesus: Thank You for Your grace.  Thank You for the encouragement and hope You fill me with and the reassurance You've given me.  

Labels: