Friday's Letters {January 4, 2013}


link here

dear 2012: You were good to us.  Amazingly good to us.  As I told Kevin about 10 seconds before the clock struck midnight Monday, it's no longer our wedding year.  But you know what?  2013 is going to be a great year.  We have so much to look forward to!  dear kevin: I know I sound like a broken record, but you really are the best husband ever.  Thank you for always putting us and our family first.  I love you!  dear boys: It was really fun being home with you for so long.  Going back to work on Wednesday was not fun because I missed playing with you all day (I know Daddy feels the same way.).  You two are the most precious little guys in the world.  I love you!  dear cold weather: Feel free to leave and come back next year.  I am enjoying my new coats, but this 30-40 degree thing is NOT fun.  This girl was not made for cold weather!  dear new running shoes: I'm really loving you.  I'm really loving that I ran 7 miles in you at a 7'03 pace!  dear Jesus: Thank you for blessing us, watching over us, and loving us.  Thank you for the Ultimate Sacrifice.  I'm really enjoying diving into Your Word lately.  You're teaching me so many new things.  I'm claiming Colossians 1 for this year.  dear readers: I'm so enjoying getting to know so many of you!  I'm so glad you continue to come back!  dear 2013: We've got some lofty goals ahead, but I know we'll do them.  I'm still contemplating putting a half marathon on there.  I know I can do it, but I don't know if I want to.  Does that make sense?  dear kevin: Thank you for doing the 100 Burpee Challenge with me!  It's fun!  dear target: How do you already have all the Valentine's Day decor, gifts, and goodies out?  I'm still getting over Christmas.  Speaking of Valentine's Day... I'm excited about my gift for my husband!  dear granddaddy: Today would've been your 87th birthday.  I can't believe it's been 5 years since we ate cake with you. I miss you.  dear work: I'm feeling really motivated! dear weekend: I'm looking forward to you!


And just for fun, I have to share this video of Kaden doing his burpees last night!


Labels: