It's hard to believe that 2012 is coming to a close. It's been a great year for us!
The biggest, most important, and exciting thing that happened this year occurred on October 13th when we got married! It was the best day of my life and I am so happy to be Kevin's wife!
Other highlights of 2012 included:
- Kevin got a great promotion.
- K.C. played t-ball for the first time this spring.
- We bought a new car.
- Kaden turned 3 in April and we celebrated with a pirate party!
- We spent a long weekend at Garden City Beach during K.C.'s spring break.
- K.C. finished 4K.
- We spent Memorial Day weekend in Holden Beach.
- We spent a week in Garden City Beach with my family and another week there with Kevin's.
- Kevin and I got CWP's.
- We celebrated K.C.'s 5th birthday with a dinosaur party in July.
- I got a new job!
- The boys took swimming lessons.
- K.C. started 5K and Kaden started 3K.
- Kaden played his first season of soccer and K.C. played his second. Their team was coached by Kevin.
- I ran 8 races (6 5K's and 2 10K's) and PR'd in a few.
- We got engaged on September 4th!
- We spent a week in Holden Beach for our honeymoon.
- The boys were Ninja Turtles for Halloween.
- We had a great time celebrating Thanksgiving and Christmas with our families!