I just came across the Commenting Challenge hosted by Jenna and thought it would be fun to participate some. Since I missed Day 1, I'll play catch up. Plus, I always love the "About Me" posts people do and it's been a while since I've written one, so I thought I'd do that today.
- I've been married to the love of my life, Kevin, since October 2012!
- We have two precious boys who are four and six. I'm so thankful I get to be their Anna Belle!
- I'm thankful for the grace my Savior has freely given me.
- I'm a runner. And I may be mildly obsessive about it. My favorite distance to race is the 5K, but I think I may have caught the half marathon bug when I ran my first 13.1 to see how I'd do last week.
- I love my job. I'm the marketing & pr director in a field and an organization I'm passionate about.
- Frozen yogurt is my favorite thing ever. Especially if it's covered in Reeses Cups.
- My husband makes me laugh more than anyone.
- My favorite place to be is at the beach. I don't care what beach it is, just give me a beach.
- I love to organize. I used to think it would be fun to organize people's life as a career.
- Our two boys bring me more joy that I could ever have imagined. They have my heart.
- I love to read, but don't do it nearly as much as I'd like. I love Southern fiction and biographies.
- I'm not Betty Crocker/Martha Stewart/Rachel Ray, but I love to cook. I don't do it every day, but it's really important to me to make sure we have healthy meals.
- I'm a Pinterest addict, but I don't take or have the time to make all of the things I pin.
- Right now, I'm in a "decorate the house" kind of mood. We've painted the dining room, kitchen and half bath and have added a few new things. I'm trying to be patient and find things I really like before finishing everything up - which is hard!
- I love photo books. And I'm really behind in making them. My goal is to make the boys a book for their birthdays each year using everything we've done during that year and then make a family book each year. So far, I'm almost finished with Kaden's 3 year book. And I haven't started K.C.'s 5 year book, their books for this year or our family book and it stresses me out.
- I really dislike things hanging over my shoulder. I much prefer to get things done a few days before deadline than wait until the last minute. I'm the same way in my personal life.
- Because of the point above, I love a good planner. Erin Condren's life planner is my favorite. It's an easy way to keep everything all in one place. I'm anxiously waiting for my new one to show up in our mailbox!
- I love J.Crew. It's by far my favorite store. I think 85% or more of my clothes come from there. The ones that aren't from there tend to be some mixture of Tracy Negoshian, Old Navy, Lilly or random brands from different stores.
- I won't run in anything other than Brooks. They're my favorite and I don't know what I did before them.
- Watching our boys grow and learn is the most exciting thing and seeing what a great daddy Kevin is makes me fall even more in love with him (if that's even possible).
Now, for Day 2: My Favorite Shows
We don't really watch much TV when shows are actually on, so I don't have a favorite show each night of the week. I do, however, have a few shows I hate to miss.
My all-time favorite show is Friends.
I have all ten seasons and I've watched them more that I'd like to admit! I watched a disc while I was running my 13.1 on the treadmill the other day and I think it could have had something to do with my time!
We love Survivor! Kevin wants to go on this show. I think he could make it!
While they're a little slow for my husband, I also love Covert Affairs and White Collar.
What shows do you watch that we need to watch?
Labels: about me, random