First, thank you so much for the sweet comments yesterday on my first vlog! I had a great time linking up with House of Rose and plan to continue doing this each week.
- This week has flown by insanely fast! I can hardly believe it's already Thursday. My work days have been packed and our nights have been busy, too!
- Speaking of busy nights, we really did nothing last night other than eat at Moe's, pick up a gift for K.C.'s teacher, and play Mario Brothers. I should assure you that neither KT nor I are video game nerds. The boys like to play Mario Kart and I got this game for my birthday. Nevertheless, we have become addicted to playing it some. No shame at all!
- I'm running a 10K this weekend. Last night, I did a practice run and was very pleased with my time. It topped last year's winning time. I want to pull that off this weekend!
- Tomorrow is K.C.'s last day of 4K. It makes me sad. I'm so proud of him and his accomplishments (you should see his end of the year progress report!), but the thought of him going to kindergarten this fall is sad. Let's not even talk about Kaden starting 3K!
- I'm looking forward to a fun weekend with KT! I know I say it over and over again, but I feel so blessed.
- My sister becomes a senior tomorrow. I can feel another tear.
- If you haven't read her blog, read it. If you haven't heard her story, hear it. If you haven't bought her book, buy it! Stephanie Nielson's blog, the NieNie Dialogues, was the first blog I started reading. She is so inspiring as she shares hope, excitement, and joy through an incredibly difficult journey.