Currently


Current Book


I love, love, love this book!  I talked about it briefly in my vlog last week and have raved about it since.  I'm almost finished reading it.

Current Playlist

This is some of my playlist from this past weekend.  I listen to everything from praise and worship to top hits to Jack Johnson.  KT thinks I need more motivational music!

Current Color
I'm loving aqua/turquoise, pink, and yellow today.

Current Food
There's this Greek restaurant in town that I'm currently obsessed with.  We go there most Friday nights after t-ball and I happened to have picked up lunch from there yesterday and today!

Current Favorite Show

KT and I love Survivor.  He got me into this show and I am hooked!  

Current Triumphs
I'm excited about finishing last weekend's 10K as the 2nd female!

Current Banes of My Existence
There's nothing really bothering me today!  

Current Celebrity Crush

I love Reese Witherspoon!

Current #1 Blessing
KT and the boys (I know that's three).  They are my biggest blessings.  I thank God everyday for knitting us all together.  KT is more than I ever dreamed or imagined.  He is the one I love to the moon and back, my best friend, the one I love to laugh with, my better half, and my biggest supporter and encourager.  The boys are the most precious people in the world and changed the way I look at the world.  These three are my heart.  



Current Outfit
I know this isn't my whole outfit, but I don't have a picture.  I'm wearing a Lilly skirt from a few years ago with my platinum Jack's.  

Current Excitement
I'm looking forward to our upcoming beach weekend!

Current Mood
Happy

Current Favorite Quote or Verse
"But I will hope continually and praise you yet more and more!" 
Psalm 71:14

Current Wish List Item
I honestly don't have anything materialistic on my wish list.  I'm just looking forward to some vacation time at the beach this summer!  I would like a massage, too!  I'm also wishing for some other things :)

Current Favorite Product
I love this Got2B Oil-licious Dry Oil Taming Mist.  It smells so good!  I also talked about it in last week's vlog.