Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Influential Women

I'm so excited to be a part of the Influence Community!  I'd been thinking about joining and I'm so glad I pulled the trigger and did it.


Today I'm joining a group of women who are part of this amazing network of encouragement and sharing a few things about myself along with my favorite picture of myself.

{One of my favorite photos in my bridal session.}


1. I'm a wife to my amazing husband and loving it everyday!  When we were married in October 2012, I also became an Anna Belle (we don't use step) to the two most precious boys, ages 3 and 5.  My sweet family is more than I ever imagined and unconventional in a sense, and I thank God daily for His guidance and grace and weaving our stories together in a way that only He could do.

2. I love to run, smile, talk, read, learn, cook, dream, grow, pin, plan, journal and have fun.  I'm also quite hard on myself and push myself to be the best I can in every role I have: wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend, employee, runner and daughter of the King.

3. I've made my share of mistakes, mishaps and have some misadventures, but mostly, I'm thankful to my Savior for an abundance of grace and mercy.  I look for the good in every thing, every one and every situation.  I'm an optimist for sure.

As a newer member, one of the things I've discovered I love most {thus far} is reading about how so many of us feel the same way about certain things and share the same struggles and hopes.  It's an encouragement to get to know others that are "like you."  I can't wait to dig in deeper and get to know more fabulous and encouraging women!

7 comments:

Janna Brandon said...

Hi Anna! Stopping over from the link-up. Your photo is simply beautiful! I'm right there with you on #3. I've made so many mistakes but (thankfully) Jesus never hold them against me :)

Have a wonderful day!

Ashley Beaudin said...

So sweet Anna! Love your heart that oozes out of your writing and your blogging. Look forward to seeing how He leads you and what He teaches you!!

Leslie @ Body Won't Break said...

Stopping by from the Influence Network link up! So glad to get to know some of your story.

Girl of a 1000 Dreams said...

You're so right! It's comforting to know that we are all experiencing the same struggles. So nice to meet you!

lilliesandsilk said...

Hello Anna!

I really enjoyed your post and thanks for sharing a little of your story:) However, we're all guilty of making mistakesI, but 'm so glad that I only have to answer to God and He doesn't hold it against me. I'm also a member of Influence:)

Enjoy your evening!

Carissa
Lillies & Silk

Nadine said...

so many of us feel the same way about certain things and share the same struggles and hopes. --> yes! I love that I'm not alone anymore in the various struggles I have.

Annie said...

I've loved that Influence has always been about bringing our hearts and our stories together. I think that allows us to connect so well and so freely! I remember watching your Stop and Smell the Roses vlogs and I'm glad to hear you've joined the Influence Network!