1. We celebrated our first anniversary.
2. We celebrated many birthdays. Kaden turned 4, K.C. turned 6 and Kevin turned 36.
3. I ran my first half marathon.
5. We spent a long weekend in Georgetown with Kevin's parents.
8. We took the boys to the mountains and a Clemson game.
9. I ran thirteen races.
11. We had a great Christmas!
12. We watched my little sister graduate from high school.
13. God answered many prayers - a new job for my husband and my MIL successfully completed treatments for breast cancer.
14. Fun Fridays with my boys all summer.
15. We had a fun Halloween trick-or-treating with family and going to the fall festival at church.
16. Kevin's softball seasons were exciting. He won three championships.
17. I played (we'll let that be broad) softball with our church's co-ed team.
18. We spent lots of time swimming at our cousins' all summer.
19. We did a few projects at home: painted our dining room, kitchen, half bath and master bedroom and bathroom, added built ins to our den, worked on the boys' bathroom and redid our master bedroom.
20. The boys played baseball and two seasons of soccer. They are so cute and so much fun to watch!
22. We spent a long weekend at the beach during the late spring.
23. I broke 20 minutes in a 5K race and also PR'd a few times in the 5K and 10K.
24. Kevin and I spent a whole day on the beach with no plans!
26. We watched lots of Clemson games with our family and were excited when they won the Orange Bowl! Some of us may have fallen asleep during games, too!
27. We spent a long weekend in Birmingham full of some of my favorite things: a race, shopping, ice skating, the Cheesecake Factory, a wedding and lots of love!
Twenty-seven has been good to me! I'm looking forward to what this coming year has in store!